1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Couple of Montages

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RKnecht, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Been so busy processing agility photos, that I haven't had much time to "play". So, I figured I'd share a couple of my montages for you to critique. I've been doing quite a few of them lately for the competitors. Comments welcome as always.

383928031_3RaxP-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

383924780_pNEbJ-L.jpg

375394252_rKLw8-L.jpg

The most challenging thing about these is the fonts and color of the fonts. I'm always hunting for new fonts. Lately I have become a fontaholic :) 

2. Rich, you did a great job on these. I like them all and I'm sure the doggie owners think they are wonderful as well.

3. Rich,

These really look good ... hopefully, some of the dog owners are buying them from you. Fonts are tough ......... I never seem to have the right look with mine. ..... maybe because I only have the "free fonts" .... perhaps one needs to spend money for better ones.

Best,

4. Outstanding captures....all of them. Thanks for sharing them.

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    These are great

Really like the captures and the way you have created the montage....

Look forward to seeing more....excellent!!

Best wishes

Ray

6. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Nice work, they're very good!

7. Enjoyed these very much -- nice job.

8. Great job Rich :biggrin:

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Number 2 is outstanding...great work!

10. AgilityIG

AgilityIG

May 13, 2008
    Iowa
    Rich - these are all really nice, but I think #1 is my favorite by far. I really like the layout and the framing of the individual photos.

11. btbD3

btbD3

Jun 17, 2008
    Iowa
    All of them are great, I prefer #2. Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.