A couple of not so popular bird subjects

Probably because they are so ubiquitous - certainly in our part of the country the Canada Goose is everywhere, pairing up, and soon after to be many.
The crow:
crow%203809-X3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Goose on ice:
Goose%20on%20ice%203810-X3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There are some birds I don't bother taking images of here in NH. But it depends on where you are from. I remember people getting excited about willets in FL - not something I would go out of my way for unless they were flying.

Very nice Bohdan. Nice clear eye shots on both but love the crow shot. Amazing problem solving animals.

I love watching crows, but have never tried photographing them . . . or Robins or tree rats or . . .!
No tree rats!!
There are some birds I don't bother taking images of here in NH. But it depends on where you are from. I remember people getting excited about willets in FL - not something I would go out of my way for unless they were flying.
I know what you mean.
Very nice Bohdan. Nice clear eye shots on both but love the crow shot. Amazing problem solving animals.
Thanks very much. Glad you liked the crow.
Both images are very nicely done! Like the crow...and really like the goose!
Thanks Karen.
Nice Bob, you got the Blacks to pop, well done.
Much obliged Darrell.. ( do people still say that?)

Real Name
Dan
Kudos for giving some attention to the common critters. Canadas are really beautiful birds. Something about human nature that we don't value things that are common regardless of the inherent value/beauty.

Agree with both of you Dan and Bob and I am guilty of ignoring the common at times. Having said that Canada Geese have a bad wrap based on numbers, temperament and the messy effect they have on public areas such as parks. They breed like rabbits and I am looking forward to snapping some picks of this years brood. :)

Agree with both of you Dan and Bob and I am guilty of ignoring the common at times. Having said that Canada Geese have a bad wrap based on numbers, temperament and the messy effect they have on public areas such as parks. They breed like rabbits and I am looking forward to snapping some picks of this years brood. :)
The little ones are so photogenic

Latest threads

Top Bottom