A Couple of Shots from Harper's Ferry, WV

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by MCoupefan, May 26, 2007.

1. I got bored yesterday and decided to play hooky from work and go for a drive...Ended up in Harper's Ferry WV. Not the greatest light (harsh and hazy, but I got these two images that I thought were keepers.

C&C is always welcome!

Armory worker's Barracks
    156326410-L.

Down the winding steps...
    156326514-L.

2. Wow nice color saturation. I wish I had a nice spot like that to visit when I was bored.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice
    I like these pics

4. Beautiful Alex!!

I was there for one of my sorority sister's weddings about 10yrs ago. What a gorgeous place and your photos bring back some great memories! :smile:

5. Thanks all! Gretchen- I'm glad I was able to rekindle some fond memories.

6. Way to go Alex! These are nice and that is a target rich environment. Well done

7. Very nice, Alex. I haven't been to Harper's Ferry for many years, but your pics are just the way I remember it. Good job!

8. Trey USAF

Trey USAF Guest

Very nice shots. Thx for sharing

9. Gents, Thanks for your kind words...I think I'll be going back in the fall and taking the Armory Barracks shot again. I have one from the Winter too. I figure the three images might make a nice triptych showing barren, green and fall foliage.

10. Very nice; I especially like the composition.

11. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Nice composition and intense color.

12. Thanks...I did a little light post processing in Lightroom...Do the colors look too saturated?