A couple of (true) jokes about pc...

Hi guys
just heard from an older colleague about his experience, it's about the novice user at the beginning of pc days...

Joke 1:
Woman: Oh, I have a lot of problems with my VIDEO which is very slow (she talked about video but of course it was the pc being slow) so can you change my VIDEO?
My colleague tried to explain her (pretty aged) that it wasn't a problem of the video, but she insisted, so he changed the VIDEO but of course the problem remained. The woman insisted about that... "Oh, it's still slow!"
And my colleague, who is a joker, showed her the curvy path of the data cable on the rear of the video: "You see? Here's the reason because your video is so slow.. Bits have to brake while going to pc and drive carefully not to fall onto the floor, it's the cable
The woman "Oh, should I call an electrician, and change the cable then?"
My colleague "Yes, you should"

Joke 2: A woman called "My pc glass coaster has broken, can you change it?"
My colleague, wondering what it was, went and what did he find? She used the cd tray as a "coaster".... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well, this is really "see beyond!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joke 3: Another woman called to ask for a change of her mouse
You see? she said moving it in her hand through the air, it doesn't work!!!

PEBKAC = Problems Exists Between Keyboard And Chair
PICNIC = Problem In Chair Not In Computer

and my favorite the ID ten T error
(write it out = id10t) hee hee

I can really relate to the jokes. I used to be a computer trainer for a very large financial institution. I have many, many stories to tell, but will limit it to one. During one of my training sessions, I asked the participants to hit any key in order to go to the next step in the lesson. One of the participants raised her hand and demanded to know where the INI key was on the keyboard. Just gotta smile.

Well those are quite funny :smile: I remember doing tech support back when the Internet was new....now for the last lady with the mouse issue, she could use the new Logitech Air and it might solve the problem.

Along the same lines as:

Does your computer run under Windows?
No, I'm sitting by a door.... should I move?

Do you still have the box your computer came in?
Yes!
Then wrap it up and take it back - you're not smart enough to own a computer :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom