A couple quickies from my daughters wedding..

Discussion in 'People' started by Backdoctor, May 15, 2005.

1. We had a photographer there, but I brought the D2H, 17-55 and sb800 to get some of my own shots. Here's a couple. More after I sleep.

original.
    original.

2. Hi Harris,

Congratulations to the new couple :!: .

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Harris

Congrats on your daughter

How is your wife doing,if you don't mind me asking perhaps I missed an update

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    So, THAT's what you've been doing lately!

I know you mentioned she was getting hitched the last we talked, but you know how it is with my "Old Timer's Disease" and all ;) She's looks absolutely radiant! So, did you and the wedding photog play nice together? He didn't get in your way, did he? :twisted:

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Congrats to you and to your wife on gaining a new son! Here's to many happy years for the new couple.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Harris,

Great images. Good Job.

Thanks for sharing.

7. Congratulations to the happy couple, and a long life together. Great shots, Harris.

8. Congrats!! Nice shots....I really like the second shot of your daughter!! Very nice!! :D :D :D

9. Mick V

Mick V Guest

Congrats to the new couple, great shots.

10. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Good pics from the father of the bride. Congratulations to the new couple!

11. Hi Harris, seems to be the season for weddings. Congratulations to your daughter and to your family. She is a lovely young woman and I am sure her husband feels like a lucky man. You did well with the images.

12. Thanks Gordon, he is a lucky man, as long as he takes care of her. 8)

13. thanks all, I was going to reply one by one, but I barely have the time to pp the shots as it is. So thank you for the kind words. Check out the other post with links to the pro's shots.

14. Great images Harris - Congrats to the newlyweds and to your families coming together.