a couple shots of Ava @1.4

N

Nuteshack

d40/sig 30 1.4

@1.4
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

@1.4
View attachment 223041
:Love:

Nute is that your daugher holding her? OMGosh I want to hold this child and give her kisses. Just beautiful. Darn I knew I should've had more kids - everytime I see baby images I get this materal feeling!:biggrin:

N

Nuteshack

Nute is that your daugher holding her? OMGosh I want to hold this child and give her kisses. Just beautiful. Darn I knew I should've had more kids - everytime I see baby images I get this materal feeling!:biggrin:
yup, that's her anutie Kara..sounds like u got the baby bug (like my wife, lol)
:biggrin:

she is one chunky baby. lol
ya, she's a little blala..lol
:Love:

Great shot Nute, like others have said "your going to cost me buying a new lens".
What a happy baby.

Such a cute chubby baby! Hug her for me!
She's got so much hair! Am I the only one whose babies were all bald?
Cindy, no you aren't....Ryan and Ben were bald till they were a year old! Reese was the only one born with any hair, though it wasn't much. :wink:

she is one chunky baby. lol

plump is in :)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful Nute .. I always enjoy your photos, especially of your beautful family.

regards

I think that these are so cute. There is one thing I was thinking about them, though. I think the shallow DOF is great in the second one, but in the first one I think I would rather see them both in focus as they are both close to the same plane. And maybe if I saw them both in focus I wouldn't like it as well. It would just be interesting to compare. I'm trying to learn since I will be trying out some 1.4 lenses that I am considering purchasing.

N

Nuteshack

thanks Art, Terry...i shot these at various f-stops and preffered the look of the thinner dof...;-)))

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom