A crazy squirrel

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Chris01ZX6R, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Chris01ZX6R

Chris01ZX6R

Jul 25, 2008
    NJ
    I have never posted any pictures here before, so this is my first time. My girlfriend and I went to a local park to play tennis and this little squirrel kept running out from under her car at us. I can't explain it but it was not aggressively running out at us.

2782642968_4f397fd0d7_b.
    2782642876_a843f126a1.

2. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    That is the cutest thing!

Welcome to the Cafe, Chris! Being fairly new, you might not know about Cute Alerts. Cute Alerts are generally added in text form to a thread title for warm fuzzy things like baby bunnies, squirrels, baby birds, kittens, puppies, etc. Sometimes all the cuteness burns our eyes...

Now I must go rinse my eyes out.

Thanks for posting :biggrin:

3. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Had to look again; it's like a car accident. Baby squirrels are the CUTEST!

4. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    I'm a sucker for squirrels:biggrin:. Good catch:cool: 

5. Your pictures are very good. It is a baby squirrel, probably just out of the nest and very confused. Often they are so scared you can pick them up, they don't run away. Hope to see some more of your pics.

6. i'm glad you posted these shots
    i like them

the second is my favorite
    i'd love to see THAT one larger, please

and....
    one thing to suggest

when you post multiple pictures, it's always good to insert 2 or 3 line spaces between them.... so that we can better enjoy your work

thanks for being here
    and, we appreciate your thread and images

7. Curiosity is a trait of NJ squirrels. I have a couple that hang out on my lawn and watch the neighbors, Good photos.

Les

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.