A dam Bird

Cedar Waxwing

CedarWaxwing.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

S

spruce

what great birds, I wish we had more around here. nice shot.

Gosh, that is a sweet shot of a gorgeous bird Gary - you're a Pro at this!
I really enjoyed listening to your passion for this last weekend, thanks again for joining us at the dam.

Gosh, that is a sweet shot of a gorgeous bird Gary - you're a Pro at this!
I really enjoyed listening to your passion for this last weekend, thanks again for joining us at the dam.

It was entirely my pleasure Frits, I hope you will come again and let me find you some neat shots.

Excellent catch Gary. Thanks so much for your great work at the Cafe get together last weekend. It was most appreciated by everyone. :smile:

Excellent catch Gary. Thanks so much for your great work at the Cafe get together last weekend. It was most appreciated by everyone. :smile:

It was my pleasure, but we need more time for a few more stops, like Buck Island, Guntersville Farmers Market and The Cave hike before the south side of the dam. Not only birds but beaver, deer, bats, Owls and Hawks. I also found the nest of Coopers Hawks on the Stoney Mountian Golf Course. Also Manchester would be another great outing.

It was my pleasure, but we need more time for a few more stops, like Buck Island, Guntersville Farmers Market and The Cave hike before the south side of the dam. Not only birds but beaver, deer, bats, Owls and Hawks. I also found the nest of Coopers Hawks on the Stoney Mountian Golf Course. Also Manchester would be another great outing.
Well, most everyone else has gone home, but I'm still here. Where are you going to be this weekend? I'm ready to go shoot. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom