A day in a forester's life

These are from yesterday, one of the few nice days so far this year. I grabbed these while at work...

76289019.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 87440

View attachment 87441

View attachment 87442

View attachment 87443

View attachment 87444

I hope you enjoyed this peek into my world. :eek: :biggrin:

Cheers

I love your office Rory :smile:

Real nice series of photos too. Sounds like you guys are getting the same wet weather we're getting down here. It's been a brutal 2-3 weeks. Today may be the first sign of the sun in weeks.

I really like your forest images
Been a long time since you posted any
Very beautiful still

I love your office Rory :smile:

Real nice series of photos too. Sounds like you guys are getting the same wet weather we're getting down here. It's been a brutal 2-3 weeks. Today may be the first sign of the sun in weeks.

Yep - same weather as you. :mad: How do you like the Leica?

Talk about an office with a view!! Wonderful images, love those million tones of green, Rory :smile:

Capturing the subtle tones is a real challenge. Every time I think I have it figured out I notice something else to improve. Printing greens and yellows is also a challenge.

D

Dave_Canada

Your pictures are inspirational I have nothing but grief doing forest images but I may give it another try this year.
Very nice!!

Why is it we love birds and pics of birds and they have to be perfect, have them printed and put landscape on the wall.

duhhhhhhhhhhh

Although I have to admit I have an Eagle print coming 16x20 on Metallic paper that WILL hang on the wall.
Took me long enough to get that blankin picture:>))))))

Although I have to admit I have an Eagle print coming 16x20 on Metallic paper that WILL hang on the wall.
Took me long enough to get that blankin picture:>))))))

Oooohh! Congrats Gale!

I do have a few birds on the wall... waiting to be replaced by fine scapes :biggrin:

Well, Rory, Nanaimo is a truly incredible place to live, for sure. Some very good friends of mine are going to build on North Pender, at Bald Cone. I plan on visiting often, and paddling around your islands. A wee wisp of magic dwells out there. I can understand the draw.... Pls share more of this stunning place on earth!

Wish I were there. A very welcome viewpoint after such drab winter season. Very Nicely Done !

Regards

RFC

Latest threads

Top Bottom