A Day in the Park...

DAY_INPARK2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Seneca every image you post is AWESOME!!! I really like this one with the selective color. I showed it to my wife and she want's to know why I CAN'T do this!! I told her I'm lucky I know how to turn my camera ON. :eek:

How sweet is that! Love it.

Thank you Debbi :wink:

Seneca every image you post is AWESOME!!! I really like this one with the selective color. I showed it to my wife and she want's to know why I CAN'T do this!! I told her I'm lucky I know how to turn my camera ON. :eek:

Awwww thank you so much!...You showed it to your wife? ... that is so sweet. I am so happy you like my work - I try really hard. You CAN do this...trust me...it's very easy. Thank you again...this is special to me.

I like it Senecca, nice shot.

Thank you Gordon. :biggrin:

Yes Seneca I showed my wife. As soon as I saw it I LOVED it!! I knew she would too, and she did.

Lovely shot, Sen!!

Thank you.:wink:

I just started a few months ago, it is a great organization.

It really is...I pray I won't be a basket case if I am ever called upon

Dan

Yes Seneca I showed my wife. As soon as I saw it I LOVED it!! I knew she would too, and she did.

Do you have CS3? I can send you the directions.

Hi, Seneca -- nice image and cool use of the selective color as the matte color, too.

Best Regards,

Thank you...I couldn't decide if I should leave it black and white...but I decided that the main subject was the little girl and her main subject was the pail...so I wanted to highlight it. Thanks again.

Yo, Seneca! Very nice separation of the pale from the dirt that is in midair.

Consider using a charcoal or black frame instead of the green one if you haven't already tried that. I think the pale will actually stand out even more. I would also play around with different colors, such as red or yellow, which you also might have done.

In other words, choose to ignore everything I say except that I really like the image! Don't ignore that. :smile:

Yo, Seneca! Very nice separation of the pale from the dirt that is in midair.

Consider using a charcoal or black frame instead of the green one if you haven't already tried that. I think the pale will actually stand out even more. I would also play around with different colors, such as red or yellow, which you also might have done.

In other words, choose to ignore everything I say except that I really like the image! Don't ignore that. :smile:

Yo Mike - thanks for the comments. Yes I see what you're talking about. Actually really good advice. I actually had the image (mat) printed in black...so you and I were on the same brain wave. :wink:

Thanks again!

Sen

I like the matching matte and pail. It emphasizes the color. I can't imagine a black matte looking better, but if that's the way that you printed it, it must have. I have noticed that a black matte makes colors stand out a little better, but I have never tried it on a selective color photo. I'll echo others in saying that I love looking at your posts. It doesn't seem like you are capable of posting a bad photo. Very talented. I'll just keep looking and hopefully one day, I'll learn a little something! :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom