A different angle on one of my favorite water holes

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Doug, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Typically I shoot this from the front, or have many times, but this time, decided to put a new spin on it shooting from the side! I like this shot I think, maybe you will too...

[​IMG]

2. I like it a lot, especially the water.

Cheers
    Nancy

3. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    Thanks Nancy.

This was shot from the front the same day. Not this particular shot, but another is one of my all time favorites, it's on my site.

[​IMG]

You know I was actually sitting in my car, waiting for some people to leave, and eating a snack with the AC cooling me down after getting fairly warmed up at my last stop, and saw the side angle. I was fascinated by the view of the water, and wanted to try and capture it. I think I got close anyway, but with a slightly different view still. Anyway, like you, I like the water flow in the side shot.