A different location shot of Meg, Comments/critiques?

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Took this shot at an abandoned railroad station. And ya, I know her dumb white skirt's blown :wink:
    [​IMG]

2. Hey Steve,

A really nice shot. I think it's my favorite so far of this model. (No focus issues in this one either.)

I wouldn't worry about the blown skirt....there's plenty of other detail that draws the eye. :)

Meg seems to be a natural at posing. She must be fun to work with.

Best wishes,

David

3. Skirt, what skirt. Oh yes, she does have a skirt on. Neat location for taking pictures Steve.

4. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Steve,

This definitely is the best of the series! I wouldn't worry about the skirt to much, this shot definitely draws your attention to he face great location, a nice contrasty B&W of this shot might look nice also!

Great shot!

Dan

5. My only critique is that Meg has some great legs and it's a shame she's covering up some of the shape with her left foot/shoe...

Other than the skirt being blown she is very photogenic and the scene works well...

The rule of thirds here is also working for the photo, I like the composition...

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I don't know diddle about portraiture...all that I know is that the image works for me. I like the pose against the doorway and how you used your lighting. Keep up the great work and have fun doing it.

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks for the comments everyone,

I think I'd like to shoot another series with her again, but this time, make it a lot more free wheeling and animated, and avoid using the flash. Takes way too long for it to recycle!