1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A different location shot of Meg, Comments/critiques?

Discussion in 'People' started by Steve S, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Took this shot at an abandoned railroad station. And ya, I know her dumb white skirt's blown :wink:
    [​IMG]

2. Hey Steve,

A really nice shot. I think it's my favorite so far of this model. (No focus issues in this one either.)

I wouldn't worry about the blown skirt....there's plenty of other detail that draws the eye. :) 

Meg seems to be a natural at posing. She must be fun to work with.

Best wishes,

David

3. Skirt, what skirt. Oh yes, she does have a skirt on. Neat location for taking pictures Steve.

4. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Steve,

This definitely is the best of the series! I wouldn't worry about the skirt to much, this shot definitely draws your attention to he face great location, a nice contrasty B&W of this shot might look nice also!

Great shot!

Dan

5. My only critique is that Meg has some great legs and it's a shame she's covering up some of the shape with her left foot/shoe...

Other than the skirt being blown she is very photogenic and the scene works well...

The rule of thirds here is also working for the photo, I like the composition...

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I don't know diddle about portraiture...all that I know is that the image works for me. I like the pose against the doorway and how you used your lighting. Keep up the great work and have fun doing it.

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks for the comments everyone,

I think I'd like to shoot another series with her again, but this time, make it a lot more free wheeling and animated, and avoid using the flash. Takes way too long for it to recycle!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.