A duck - 85/1.4

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Candidcameraman, May 4, 2007.

1. C'mon....someone get this

Goooood! Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?
  2. thorin

Feb 10, 2007
    He may be a man of science, but can he explain how a coconut shell could get to Arthur's Britain?
  3. It depends what type of Swallow it was!
  4. Hi all there
    I had this kind of duck at home for several years... I lived in a small farm with a lot of little animals (the greater was a goat): the upper is what we call a male "germano reale", the lower is of course a female. Once we had a fox that killed most of them but a female survived for many years later. It became a very good friend of our dog Snoopy so that it sleeped in the middle of its paws to feel protected and cared them by "cleaning" them by all those bothering parasites (fleas, ticks) that naturally look for dogs. I'm very sorry not to have had a camera at that time! She died almost blind and deaf when dogs were already died.. Now and then we used to find some little egg somewhere in the ground.. and the funniest thing was it was a ward even better than dogs themselves! My grandmother had a really nice "relationship" with that duck, she was the only one able to feed it on her hands.

All the best and great shots. They make me come back to my golden age.. :)
  5. tasnim_fahim

Oct 2, 2006

Very well done. The detail in the feathers is well captured. Lovely creatures.

6. Nice story written by life... :smile: