A father's tale...long...

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Some photos of my daughter, first in 2005 eight grade year.

80FEC57B-98C3-44F8-B72D-EF56F74D5BA0.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sophomore year HS, 2007, a studio shot, using the lighting setup of the studio photographer, almost made it to easy to take. Lol. I was very proud of this pose we figured out.

View attachment 1639258

Next as a senior in HS fall 2009 for her portfolio for applications for dance scholarships

223F2C9B-076F-4C98-A7AE-B320B4598698.jpeg

And my favorite image I took of her as a father, 9th grade, 2006:

35D2189B-AE4E-4394-8E5E-2F36EDCACC5A.jpeg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
More beautiful images of quite a talented young lady!!!! I can see why you like the last one, even though they are all excellent!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
More beautiful images of quite a talented young lady!!!! I can see why you like the last one, even though they are all excellent!

Thanks Karen, background mirroring positioning is something I try to do, and floor reflections, not always possible, but I try.

https://wadedowdy.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-2/p193138768-6.jpg

https://wadedowdy.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-2/p589580573-5.jpg

https://wadedowdy.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-2/p186013297-6.jpg

This theatre had a non reflective floor which caused me some consternation, and did not allow me to get any images in my trademark reflection style.

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
I loved seeing these so much, Wade!! I'm as impressed with the effort you made to do this for your daughter as I am with the fabulous photos. Absolute perfection!!

Well thanks Terri, during February, while driving up in the blizzard, I was wishing she had gone to North Carolina instead. Lol.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
The floor reflection is truly wonderful! It's such a pleasure to see some of your images! You've been holding out on us! LOL!

Well actually, I have not taken many images until Feb! Been a dry spell. A lot of the others were posted way way back in the day, and I also had to be careful about having releases since sometimes minors were involved and also pay was changing hands. Every little dance lady or gent on my home page I have releases for using their images.

Latest threads

Top Bottom