a few backyard birds

mike mac said:
Well the reason they are in the front yard is cause this beast roams the back yard.
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you have a Raider fan in the back yard (it's probably not that kind of uniform...): they are rambunctious you know? :wink: This is another very fine shot of a four-legged animal, and your birds are terrific too! You must have a secret! Do you mind sharing??

Philippe Roger said:
mike mac said:
Well the reason they are in the front yard is cause this beast roams the back yard.
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you have a Raider fan in the back yard (it's probably not that kind of uniform...): they are rambunctious you know? :wink: This is another very fine shot of a four-legged animal, and your birds are terrific too! You must have a secret! Do you mind sharing??
Actually it is a Eagles jersey!! Thanks for the kind words.
Well my camera setting are as follows ISO 200 matrix metering, single shot single focus point mounted on a tripod. I have several feeders in my front yard near natural trees plus I have mounted some perching branches close to the feeders fro the-birds to stop on there way in and out. This is where I try to take the hosts, I have them positioned to give some real clutter free backgrounds. in the early morning I shoot with the SB800 in fill mode . I believe patience is the key in getting these guys to posed where and how you want them. hope this helps.

Latest threads

Top Bottom