A few big birds making their arrival into LA

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RockACello, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Snapped a few of these guys while, I was near the airport. I hope you guys enjoy them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mehta916

mehta916

Aug 2, 2008
    Los Angeles
    real nice. i was out there 2 weekends ago too.

3. Thanks Yash. Where did you visit? I live out here for part of the year when I'm not in school. It was really cool to get this close and watch these planes just sail in.

4. Very colorful birds:smile:

5. Beautiful collection of birds.

6. Sidetrippin

Sidetrippin Guest

I like the last one! its the best angle there is!

7. mehta916

mehta916

Aug 2, 2008
    Los Angeles
    east of runway 24r, on sepulveda blvd right by the in and out. next time im down there we should definitely meet up.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
  8. OK so where is that A-380.... That is a big bird... These are tweety birds except for the 747...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

9. mehta916

mehta916

Aug 2, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I think they only came to North America for media attention, there's no scheduled routes to North America as of yet.

10. Actually disagree, the Quantus A-380 will start flying to LA on October 20.... Just saw it somehwere...

11. mehta916

mehta916

Aug 2, 2008
    Los Angeles
    oh alright cool, thats going to be a real sight to see. sorry for my mis info lol

12. Yeah they've been flying posters regarding the Quantas A380 all around LAX. Unfortunately I won't be down there to see its arrival... :( 

Nice. I was on the other side of the 405 and I believe the planes were approaching runway 25R. If I'm in the area I'd be happy to meet up.

13. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
    I saw one at JFK on Friday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.