A few birds from my walk today

As we're still in lockdown I managed to get a few snaps while out for my 2hr exercise walk today

#1 Silvereye
51425872254_4369feb9a6_h.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 Superb Fairy-wren
51426091735_7aa5c480ad_h.jpg

#3 Brown Thornbill
51425872189_fa5ea39683_h.jpg

#4 Grey Fantail
51424359212_8038fad6a6_h.jpg

Real Name
Dan
Nice set. So do the authorities recognize carrying/lifting a camera to the eye as exercise?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
An enjoyable set, Richard. I particularly like #3 as it shows the bird in its environment....and the scale of the bird to its environment!

More pretty birds, nicely done.

Thank you Allan

Nice set. So do the authorities recognize carrying/lifting a camera to the eye as exercise?

Thank you Dan.

During lockdown 1 and I believe lockdown 2 we would receive a warning or a fine if caught carrying a camera (although many used mobile phones to take photos) as it was not recognised as being exercise. The government then relaxed the camera restriction due to potential mental health issues.

An enjoyable set, Richard. I particularly like #3 as it shows the bird in its environment....and the scale of the bird to its environment!

Thank you Karen. And a good point I will take on board for future outings.

You have been in lockdown for so long. I'm glad you can get out and capture these beautiful photos.

Thank you Terri.

Yes, we apparently have the world record for being the State with the longest lockdown days, and there is still no end in sight. I think we got our first COVID case around March 2020 and so far we're at around 220 days total in 6 lockdowns.

very nice, always nice to see Waxeye's aka silvereyes. I heard on the news your lock down conditions are being relaxed.

Thank you.

Yes, we can now travel 10km from home, previously it was 5km 🙂

Unfortunately as with last year I have missed out on a large number of native orchids, and birds. 10km doesn’t help much, although I can now visit a few more reserves. At least it’s somewhere different to go.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom