A few finches

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike mac, Sep 7, 2005.

1. OK Had a few minutes to sit out front this weekend hoping to get some new visitors but for now all I got are some finches :Whistle: Taekn with the D2X and the 200-400 with 1.4 tele and the SB800 for fill flash
    Female
    [​IMG]
    Male
    [​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Mike. I'm amazed that you could get fill from the flash at this focal length.

3. I was only 20 feet away

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Ah. :smile:

5. Henk

Henk Guest

Mike, magazine style shots, great captures.
    Thanks for sharing,

Henk

6. Very nice images Mike, fill flash really adds somthing to these photos. Sharpness is excellent.

7. Mike these are terrific. I need to learn to use my flash.

8. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Beautiful Mike

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Really sharp, very nice Mike

10. Mike, how much will you rent a chair on your front veranda for? does it come with a beer cooler :wink: Beautiful shots as always :smile:

11. Thanks Henk, they are very cooperative in there posing now just to get more of a vaiety there

12. Thanks the fill adds depth and color to the shot, I appreicate you looking will be experimentign with mulitple flashes soon

13. Jim
    thanks so much the flash can help out in low light or just help bring out some details in the shadows

14. Thanks much Harry

15. Thanks the 200-400 with 1.4 is a very sharp combo little degradation in image quality

16. I told you come on down a beer cooler two Adirondack chairs some wine of you like a roof to keep you dry. All the comforts of home