A few from around the campfire...

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Clix Pix, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Mason and I arrived and everybody else started packing up! :confused: :biggrin: I did manage to snag a few photos here-and-there, though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just know this is going to taste like....chicken!
    [​IMG]

Laura Beth finds a new friend
    [​IMG]

Get 'em while they're hot -- only a buck!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full gallery at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2648291

2. Ahh, too much time at Landry's...:biggrin:
    Nice images Connie!

3. Thanks, Frits! What the heck, we had fun and a delicious meal at Landry's...wouldn't have missed that for the world!

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    The campfired was loads of fun! I can't wait to do it again next year!

I suppose you'll have to plan ahead and either eat earlier or eat at the campfire so you don't miss out on all the fun next time! Those were the best smores and hotdogs I've had in ages...they tasted good, but were made better by all the great friends we shared it with.

5. The food at the campfire looked yummy, especially those S'Mores! I was too full to enjoy any, though! Next year, we'll plan a little differently.... :smile:

6. Yeah, I was really looking forward to go to the campfire. Landry's was just supposed to be "a quick bite to hold us over"....well....the rest is history (fine dinner though with great company - just a bit much and a bit late...).
    I hope to have an opportunity to catch up with the get-together campfire - won't miss it twice!

7. Good grief it looks like someone has punched me!

On the other hand the kids are really cute.

8. Actually, Mason, it looks as though you'd had a few too many wee drinkies....which is funny, since you didn't have any alcohol at dinner! :biggrin:

9. Did I eat that? It looks like it was in the fire too long. Maybe that's why it tasted like chicken. Dang, it was dark and with the flashes going off I was blind as a bat.

10. Connie, I'm so enjoying these. I'd never have known my kid had money in her mouth if not for that photo :wink:. Ewwwww! I love the photo of Laura Beth with Mort, too. He probably won't be able to make the trip again...he's slowing way down in his old age :frown:.

I'm just LOL at the look on Mason's face...you'd think he'd already tasted it based on his expression!

11. ROFL! I just loved the photo of "get em while they're hot!" Priceless!! I can hardly wait until next year too! Great shots, Connie!

12. Thanks, Sommer! Hee, hee, when I was post-processing the one of Melissa with the dollar bill in her mouth, I thought, "uh-oh, Mom isn't going to be happy about THIS!" LOL! Guess who'll be having a lesson centered around things one does and does not put in one's mouth?! :biggrin:

Yep, Mason, all those flashes blinded you to what you were putting into your mouth.... LOL! Actually, I don't remember if you ate that one or not -- looks pretty well done, doesn't it?

Thanks, Dianne! Wish I'd been there last year when you guys had the joint campfire party! This year, got there but late. Maybe next year I'll actually do it right!! :smile: