1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few from Friday

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by vettenut, May 26, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
  2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Looks like you have found a wonderful secret spot that offers some unique vistas and reflection possibilities! Are you pretty close to this location? would make a good p[lace to catch some good sunrise/sunset cloud work!

Cheers,

Wade

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful area

4. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Wade & Gail, luckilly I'm only about 5 minutes away from this area which I never new existed until the other day while talking to a young lady walking her dog. She told me a Blue Heron tends to stop by every afternoon after 5 P.M. thats my next date at this location. Definately want to get Sunrise/Sunset shots here as well. - Jeff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.