Critique A few from Tampa Bay

1. Snowy Egret
fullsizeoutput_eb9e.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 Snowy Egret
fullsizeoutput_ebaa.jpeg

3 Green Heron
fullsizeoutput_ebb1.jpeg

Last edited:
Real Name
Randy
1. Nice pose. Looks a little hot.
2. I’m not a fan of fly always
3 very well done

1. Nice pose. Looks a little hot.
2. I’m not a fan of fly always
3 very well done
Wow, my thoughts exactly. Even a slight angle away from you on flight shots makes the bird look like it's trying to get away from you. Also, I'd suggest getting out at sunrise and shooting in some "soothing" light. The Bay area has SO many photo opportunities we are able to shoot some nice stuff and be done by 9 am. The Green Heron's barnacle and shell encrusted perch is perfect.

Wow, my thoughts exactly. Even a slight angle away from you on flight shots makes the bird look like it's trying to get away from you. Also, I'd suggest getting out at sunrise and shooting in some "soothing" light. The Bay area has SO many photo opportunities we are able to shoot some nice stuff and be done by 9 am. The Green Heron's barnacle and shell encrusted perch is perfect.
Thanks Bobby. Eventually I will be able shoot when their is better light. I know you guys don’t know me, but I work long hours and when I’m not working, I have heavy family obligations. So most of my photography is in 30 minute snatches when the opportunity arises. So if the light isn’t optimal I just try to do the best I can. I’d rather get a suboptimal photo when I can than not take photos at all. But I do appreciate the advice. I’ll follow it one day.

Latest threads

Top Bottom