A few from the duck pond

J

JMartin

Me, Jen and the girls had a great time the entire weekend! It was nice meeting everyone and seeing the folks we met at the first get together as well!

Here are a few of my shots from the pond Sat. morning. Trying out Lightroom, I am not sure I like the way it applies the copyright.

Frank (eng45ine) and his daughter Marissa
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just ducky...

Beautiful sunrise... wait, that's Connie's (ClixPix) camera lens

Stop pointing that thing at me!

I went to the duck pond and a hockey fight broke out

Dave Watts (dmwphoto) getting some pointers from Frank Wilson (Flew)

Hey pal, I was hiding here for a reason

Some strange things can be found at the UAH duck pond!

Doing the duck dance

I will post more soon. I am starting to get the hang of Lightroom, now to see if I can figure out how to apply preferences to the copyright part!

Very nice set Joe. It's amazing how we could have 15 or 20 people shooting in the same place, yet get so many different perspectives. Well done. :smile:

J

JMartin

Thank you Frank!

Well, when you don't have one of the "Big Boy" Lenses, you have to shoot what you can! Don't get me wrong, I love my 70-200 VR, but even with the 1.4x attached, a lot of the time I just don't have the reach needed.

Most of the weekend I socialized more than I shot any way. I think I only shot about 650 photos all weekend. :eek: I swear it felt like more!!!!

Nice set Joe!
It was so nice to meet you and your lovely family. We had a great time shooting at the various venues, but the socializing probably was the favorite part for most - like a family reunion!

J

JMartin

What, no pics of Ashley, Lindsey and Jennifer at the duckpond?!?!
Nope, the weekend was their vacation to sleep in. :wink: Frank and Marissa were gracious enough to give me a ride both mornings so the girls could do just that.

Though they did end up at the duck pond just as we were about to leave for the botanical garden, but never got out of the SUV.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom