A few from the ole backyard

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, May 31, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Did a lot raining today but managed to get a few shots off anyway.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So sharp and clear Tim, excellent.

3. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Gordon,I became a member of the Nikon 300f4 fan club about 10 days ago.This is a sharp little lens and I am sure glad I picked one up thanks for taking a look:smile:

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Beautiful shots Tim. I'd probably back off of the sharpening just a tad. They look plenty sharp on their own. The 300 f4 I assume?

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    These are plenty sharp Tim! I know you will continue to enjoy this superb lens, it's hard to beat for the price.

6. Great images. Crystal clear with great backgrounds. Very well done!

Jose

7. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Frank,and yes the 300 f4 and also thanks for the comment on the sharpening I will ease off on the sharpening.

Thank you Andy,for the money it is hard to beat.After using the 70-200 vr &1.7 which I might say worked pretty good for me,the 300 f4 does take some getting use to but I am having a great time with it:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks a lot Jose,I know I have a long way to go:confused: but the more practice I get with it the better I will become:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.