A few from today - 20 pictures back to street photography

Though day but went to see "Shooters" to change my mind and before the movie as well as after I took a walk in order to take some pictures. Not easy keeping it together lemme tell ya but here are some pictures. Back to my roots.

A street kid asks for a toonie or 4 tacos from the "Three Amigos" so I went to the Three Amigos" to get him 4 tacos, they don't do "take out" on Sunday... Went back to him and asked him if he wanted something else, to which he quickly answered he had just made his $20 for the day and he was all right. I asked him his name, inroduced myself and we shook hand.

It has been a very difficult week and it will only get better with time, thanks guys for being there if needed and all your well wishes.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 87057

View attachment 87058

View attachment 87059

View attachment 87060

View attachment 87061

View attachment 87062

View attachment 87063

View attachment 87064

View attachment 87065

View attachment 87066

View attachment 87067

View attachment 87068

View attachment 87069

View attachment 87070

View attachment 87071

View attachment 87072

View attachment 87073

View attachment 87074

View attachment 87075

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This one is really interesting. red/dark hair/dark complexion/tall-short on the left and white/light hair/light complexion/tall-short on the right.

Dude, I'm really becoming a fan of your street stuff since reading your tut.

-Courtland

my favorite is the man with the bicycle on the cell phone with with the other people in the crosswalk blurred. very nicely done and you can almost sense the rush and intensity in the people wanting to get to their destinations quickly. unfortunately, most of the other pics don't do much for me.

great job!
Brian

Great series, Dude. Nice to see you had your lady with you as well :smile:. Shooting helps get you through the tough times. Very interesting shots!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom