A few from Viera...Eagles of course

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
What can I say WOW, what a trip, but boy am I tired just got in from my flight here are three quick ones and I am off to bed. not quite up to Franks level.
#1

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)


#2

View attachment 5394

#3

View attachment 5395
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Mike,

Those are fabulous shots. Good going. I know you have some more for for sure.

I didn't fair well in the eagle department I am sad to say.

I will get one day.

WOW Mike keep them coming.

We sure had a blast.

I can still hear "INCOMING"

Cheers
Gale
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
mike mac said:
What can I say WOW, what a trip, but boy am I tired just got in from my flight here are three quick ones and I am off to bed. not quite up to Franks level.
What in the *world* are you talking about?? These are great. :!: :!:

It is going to be real tough heading back into the work world after this past week-end. OMG :!: :p :D :lol: :!:

Can't wait to see more.

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,011
Location
San Jose, CA
How much did that wild eagle charge to stand on the stump and pose for you guys... or were the portraits taken at a petting zoo?

I'm incredibly envious. I was going to shoot a hummingbird today, but why bother :-/.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
UncleFrank said:
How much did that wild eagle charge to stand on the stump and pose for you guys... or were the portraits taken at a petting zoo?

I'm incredibly envious. I was going to shoot a hummingbird today, but why bother :-/.
UF, eagles are easier to shoot once you know where they are. I couldnt shoot a hummer if my life depended on it.

Maybe next time you'll join us.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Harris, you got that right for sure.... :p

Keep those hummers coming UF. :!:

Regards,

Frank

Backdoctor said:
UncleFrank said:
How much did that wild eagle charge to stand on the stump and pose for you guys... or were the portraits taken at a petting zoo?

I'm incredibly envious. I was going to shoot a hummingbird today, but why bother :-/.
UF, eagles are easier to shoot once you know where they are. I couldnt shoot a hummer if my life depended on it.

Maybe next time you'll join us.
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom