A few from Viera...Eagles of course

What can I say WOW, what a trip, but boy am I tired just got in from my flight here are three quick ones and I am off to bed. not quite up to Franks level.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 5394

View attachment 5395

Mike,

Those are fabulous shots. Good going. I know you have some more for for sure.

I didn't fair well in the eagle department I am sad to say.

I will get one day.

WOW Mike keep them coming.

We sure had a blast.

I can still hear "INCOMING"

Cheers
Gale

mike mac said:
What can I say WOW, what a trip, but boy am I tired just got in from my flight here are three quick ones and I am off to bed. not quite up to Franks level.

What in the *world* are you talking about?? These are great. :!: :!:

It is going to be real tough heading back into the work world after this past week-end. OMG :!: :p :D :lol: :!:

Can't wait to see more.

Frank

How much did that wild eagle charge to stand on the stump and pose for you guys... or were the portraits taken at a petting zoo?

I'm incredibly envious. I was going to shoot a hummingbird today, but why bother :-/.

UncleFrank said:
How much did that wild eagle charge to stand on the stump and pose for you guys... or were the portraits taken at a petting zoo?

I'm incredibly envious. I was going to shoot a hummingbird today, but why bother :-/.

UF, eagles are easier to shoot once you know where they are. I couldnt shoot a hummer if my life depended on it.

Maybe next time you'll join us.

Harris, you got that right for sure.... :p

Keep those hummers coming UF. :!:

Regards,

Frank

Backdoctor said:
UncleFrank said:

UF, eagles are easier to shoot once you know where they are. I couldnt shoot a hummer if my life depended on it.

Maybe next time you'll join us.

Latest threads

Top Bottom