a few from yesterday wedding...

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Flyfishdk, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    Hi all

I did a wedding yesterday. C&C are more than welcomw :)

20080802-DSC_2930-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5388-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5391-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5441-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5590-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5696-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5769-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5727-Edit.jpg
    20080802-_DSC5619-Edit.jpg

and the final one is the funny one... I know it's not political correct but I think its fun
    20080802-_DSC5760-Edit-Edit.jpg

2. Nico....
    superb
    LOVE these
    did the couple want an all-b/w shoot... or, are there some color images to see, as well?

i love all of these, quite frankly
    the FLASH-IN-A-CAR
    the HIGH-KEY at the window, with and without the flower girl
    the powerful KNEELING image
    you did a wonderful job

3. Cool shots and yes I did laugh at the last one, quite creative. It does seem as if the wedding is as much about the car as the couple. I do love the car and the images. Good job on the B&W conversion.

4. These are fantastic. Great B&W conversions with a nice vintage feel with that auto. Well done!!

5. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    Hi the 3 of you

Thanks a lot for the nice comments. in these pics the car is there a lot... :) I know.. I have plenty more and these are just the first..

6. we'd love to see more, nico
    if you have the time and inclination

7. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    A++ Nico! Well done.

8. Nico, I do not want to sound rude or impolite but I need to bring small details to your attention and hopefully you will understand and will not get mad at me. I do not really know your background as a wedding photographer but in general I would say you had great shots in this series.
    The first shot is kind of unusual and it is very nice. No. 2 and 3 were posed and here is where you have to be more careful next time. Have you noticed you placed the bride in such a pose that what appears to be a door divider is growing out of her head?
    The other shots are very nice and I am quite sure you pleased the couple.
    I am sure you know how important it is to pay attention when posing and photographing a bride. Although for No.2 and 3 they will never know the difference I know it is important for you to know.
    As I said, it is not my intention to be impolite but by pointing these small mistakes to you your beautiful photography should improve even more.
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

9. Marina

Marina Guest

Very nice. I'm awed by # 2, there is something about it.....

10. Love your style, Nico. Awesome work here.

11. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Wonderful stuff - love #4. B&W works great.

12. I love #1 the best. I like the composition, the B&W and the reflection of the clouds on the car. Best image in the series, imo.