A few fungi

It was cold and windy today. I managed to photograph a few native orchids as well as some fungi.

Here are a few of the fungi shots

51334265790_dcad048f3f_h.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

51333988119_400cd5e4f2_h.jpg

51334265425_c32388864c_h.jpg

Well done, Richard. I'm surprised you're still finding these in what must be midwinter down there. Of course your winters are not like ours.

I notice you are about as far south as we are north. When you say "cold", what temperature do you mean?

Well done, Richard. I'm surprised you're still finding these in what must be midwinter down there. Of course your winters are not like ours.

I notice you are about as far south as we are north. When you say "cold", what temperature do you mean?

Thank you Jim.

We are still under COVID lockdown and so restricted to 5km travel from home, plus a max of 2hrs exercise. We live in an area which is sandy. While we do get fungi, however, not the ones I would normally go looking for. Those ones are outside my 5km travel limit. We are fortunate, we do get a good variety of native orchids, and birds in our area.

The sad thing is we should have been in New Zealand by now. NZ has now closed the travel bubble for 8weeks until Australia can get the current outbreaks under control.

It was 6DegC when I left home with a chill factor of 1.8DegC.

Nice Richard. Are these stacked?

Thank you Ron. Yes, they are all focus stacked.

Simple elegance.

Thank you Allan

Latest threads

Top Bottom