A few GBH shots from Merritt

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by Flew, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    OK, Mike Mac's post from Merritt reminded me that I still have quite a few shots that I haven't posted. Here are a few Great Blue Herons that I haven't posted yet.

This guy posed for many shots from all session attendees. He really hammed it up.
    [​IMG]

We found this guy as Sebastian Inlet near the fish cleaning stand:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, this guy was just sitting there when all of us were running to get the last Eagle shots of the session:
    [​IMG]

Frank

2. Ahhhhhh, very nice flew!!! :D :D :D :D :D

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Frank,

Beautiful GBH shots. Love it when they put those big beautiful wings stretched out. They are awesome.

At sebastian the Heron is a moocher. hahah not only Pelicans wait for the fishermen. Rather difficult for him to compete tho.

The evening glow on the GBH is perfect.

Standing on the drain pipe is Harry's trained Heron. :>)) lol He is fun to photgraph, nice shot of him.

the light at sebastian was some tough light to shoot in. Think we all got some good ones though.

Would like to go back at sunset. But may have to do a morning sometime.

thanks for sharing these. Never tire of the GBH Good work, Frank.

Cheers
    Gale

4. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    WOW!!! Love those shots!

Gaye

5. Hey Frank what a great series, the last one is my favorite that was some special light we had there for the GBH and Eagle...

6. Very nice series Frank. I am in awe after seeing all the various images you and your friends have posted from Merritt.