A few GBH shots from Sunday

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Flew, May 24, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Here are a few more of the GBH shots that I got while shooting with forum mate Greg Giesing last Sunday. Again, it was overcast and hazy, so these are kind of flat looking to me, and were shot at ISO 320, so there is some noise. Still, as PJohnP says, 'Always Shoot'. 8)

Taken with the D2H / 300 2.8 + TC-14EII. You gotta love the bokeh with this lens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking in.

2. Flat Schmat. They look great to me. Really awesome shots Frank.Thnxs for sharing.

3. SUPER SHOTS. Frank you are (da) man. I like them in flight.
    Pete

4. Ron Chapman

Ron Chapman Guest

Beautiful shots!

5. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Why do I bother shooting in the same spot as Frank???

Oh yeah, Now I remember. Gives me something to shoot for. And every now and then he lets slip a little hint. 6fps huh? I may have to up it a notch. Obviously gets you that perfect wing position.

Good job as always.

6. Frank,

Excellent! I love the fist one, but they are all very good. Greg, I see what you mean... :evil::lol: If nothing else, just by osmosis, but you'll get there: you *are* getting there, as a matter of fact.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice work Flew,

Clean off you hard drive and get more cd's or dvd's..

I'm bringing an 80 gig back up on the shoot with me, if we run low on back up space on the shoot...lol

8. Super shots Frank, really like #2.........that bokeh is awesome with that combo, well done my friend!!

Keith