1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few grab shots

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by TomP, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Some grab shots, I went to a flea market yesterday, I had no sooner stepped out in the walkway when this guy threw himself in front of my lens, I snapped a few quick shots and then walked off wondering about my settings. Fortunately I remembered to check my ISO and such. I shoot so much micro, I often end up with an odd setup on my camera. Lucked out today. this was cool, I would have wanted his pic, but mostly would not have had the nerve to ask. Yea, I read the Dude's street shooting thread, but still find it hard to do.

Hey dude take my picture.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sadly, I must assume she is a University of Georgia graduate.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
  2. Dawgs huh?...guess i'm glad i go to Georgia Tech and not UGA!

3. ROFL:biggrin: Yea I would have had the same thought, regardless of what college I had gone to, and the PBase title says as much

4. ScottS

ScottS

Apr 21, 2006
    Birmingham, AL
    Have to 3rd it! Glad I'm a Miss State bulldog grad and not a UGA bulldog. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.