A few more bears?

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by eng45ine, Aug 11, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
  2. I bet they would raid a picnic basket in a heartbeat! Thanks for the cool series.
    Dave

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Like Dave says.... These guiys got to be an "all you can eat" nightmare.

4. Excellent Frank. Well done series.

5. Great shots, Frank! That 1st one is exceptionally sharp!!

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks everyone for your kudos and comments. I have so much to learn on how to compose and crop sports images, but the best way is to keep shooting and processing as much as possible. I'm learning step by step and enjoying the heck out of it all.

7. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Go Rams ;-)

Tom

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'll be watching tonight, Tom. It's hard to tell how the Bears really look this year so far, but they need to sign Cedrick Benson pretty soon.

Oh...this just in, the Cubs beat the Cardinals in game two of a four-game series!!! Something tells me that Tony LaRussa is going to have a few expletives for his team after they take their showers. It figures that the Cubs would beat the Cardinals but can't beat the other teams to try to make the post-season....stupid Cubs!!!

Thanks for looking Tom and have a nice weekend!!!

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Frank

Those images are just tooooo Good.

Well done.

10. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Boy it should would be nice if the Bears amounted to something this
    year. You can only relive the ***-whipping the Bears gave NE in Super
    Bowl XX so many times.

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Todd...It is very very very hard to ever see the Bears in the SuperBowl again...but who would have ever thought that they would be there in SuperBowl XX? I don't think that the McCaskey family has the conviction to become a winner again. The same mindset as "Dollar" Bill Wirtz, owner of the Chicago Blackhawks...perrenial losers of the NHL.

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Gale, thanks so much for the kudos! :D

13. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    Way to go, Frank! I'll change my avitar come football season.....gotta love those Bears no matter what!

Excellent photos!

14. papa85

papa85 Guest

Hi Lisa,
    Looked at your sites you photos are just awesome. so talented you are.
    Would love to be able to mimic you style. Just wonderful. Consider me a fan of yours.
    Tony

15. papa85

papa85 Guest

Hi Frank,
    Looks like you went to the Camp again I really like the SNAP photo. Very nice. Sent you my first slide-show with music. Photos are dropped down to 320 pixels , not as sharp as I'd like. It's a start.

16. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Tony,

Yeah, I decided at the last minute to run out there to snap a few. They had us on the east sidelines shooting toward the sun...not good! I received your slideshow...but I need to download the program so I can view it.