A few more bears?

From training camp 08/10/2005....

WR Justin Gage.....Soft Hands.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OL Roberto Garza.....playing "So Big!!!".....

View attachment 13584

Tight Defense!!!.....tightly cropped.....(time to buy Noise Ninja)

View attachment 13585

And The Snap.....

View attachment 13586

Critiques are always appreciated!

Thanks everyone for your kudos and comments. I have so much to learn on how to compose and crop sports images, but the best way is to keep shooting and processing as much as possible. I'm learning step by step and enjoying the heck out of it all.

I'll be watching tonight, Tom. It's hard to tell how the Bears really look this year so far, but they need to sign Cedrick Benson pretty soon.

Oh...this just in, the Cubs beat the Cardinals in game two of a four-game series!!! Something tells me that Tony LaRussa is going to have a few expletives for his team after they take their showers. It figures that the Cubs would beat the Cardinals but can't beat the other teams to try to make the post-season....stupid Cubs!!!

Thanks for looking Tom and have a nice weekend!!!

Hey Todd...It is very very very hard to ever see the Bears in the SuperBowl again...but who would have ever thought that they would be there in SuperBowl XX? I don't think that the McCaskey family has the conviction to become a winner again. The same mindset as "Dollar" Bill Wirtz, owner of the Chicago Blackhawks...perrenial losers of the NHL.

Way to go, Frank! I'll change my avitar come football season.....gotta love those Bears no matter what!

Excellent photos!

P

papa85

Hi Lisa,
Looked at your sites you photos are just awesome. so talented you are.
Would love to be able to mimic you style. Just wonderful. Consider me a fan of yours.
Tony

P

papa85

Hi Frank,
Looks like you went to the Camp again I really like the SNAP photo. Very nice. Sent you my first slide-show with music. Photos are dropped down to 320 pixels , not as sharp as I'd like. It's a start.

Hey Tony,

Yeah, I decided at the last minute to run out there to snap a few. They had us on the east sidelines shooting toward the sun...not good! I received your slideshow...but I need to download the program so I can view it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom