A Few More Chevys

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Baywing, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
  2. chuckles

chuckles

Jan 15, 2008
    Millbrook, NY
    Nice shots--where in Ct were these? The blue & white 55 in the pic with the 66 Chevy II looks like my friends from NY

3. That '56 and '58 are awesome ........great post.

Regards,

4. Thanks for the extra pics! The 62 in anniversary gold is my clear favorite. Second place would be the 66 Chevy II but they're all nice. Good to see some late great chevys on display.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

5. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    The gold '62 and the White '58 do it for me!

6. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Thanks. They were in Rocky Hill, apparently for a convention. They were there for 4 days, I saw it on the local news Sunday AM, and since it was close buy, popped in. I'm not sure it was really a public car show as I overheard several of the car owners grumbling about the news coverage and "strangers" walking about. No one asked me to leave, a few seemed willing to talk about their rides but the majority were in the process of packing to leave, so I left those folks to do their thing.

7. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Thanks, it was very stock, 4 on the floor, a sweet car. The blue one behind it was the same condition, I didn't get to talk with the owner, he was busy trying to clear a fuel filter and seemed concerned about getting all the way home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.