A few more Easter portraits

G

Gr8Tr1x

I tried to get everyone to sit for just a few minutes while I had my studio background up. The stands really take up space and it got me thinking about rigging something up over the window valances to make it easier to put this stuff up without a stand. Anyway, here's a few...

142103828-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

142117285-L.jpg

142119208-L.jpg

142132584-L.jpg

142133021-L.jpg

142123627-L.jpg

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Right.......... that's it!!!! You're killing me with these images! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great stuff again Joshua............. absolutely loved the one of your Dad and Mom???.............

Great memories, of what I'm sure, was a greta family day! :cool:

Quality!

G

G

Gr8Tr1x

Right.......... that's it!!!! You're killing me with these images! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great stuff again Joshua............. absolutely loved the one of your Dad and Mom???.............

Great memories, of what I'm sure, was a greta family day! :cool:

Quality!

G

Thanks again Graeme. Yeah, that's my Mom with my Dad there in the second shot. The little girl is the granddaughter of a family friend.

BTW, Ashley is getting herself made up right now, and we're goign to have another portrait session while the 'studio' is up. Something for you look forward to :wink:

Wow, great stuff!!! All worthy of displaying proudly!

The white on her shirt in #2 just seems a bit too distracting, maybe the colour version doesn't have this problem?

G

Gr8Tr1x

Wow, great stuff!!! All worthy of displaying proudly!

The white on her shirt in #2 just seems a bit too distracting, maybe the colour version doesn't have this problem?

It's Yellow in the color version...maybe too hot here, so I'll tone it down a bit, Thanks!

Excellent job Joshua! These all look very professional, actually better than pro really. I love your lighting.

I am kicking myself because we had our family over this morning - I should have taken photos.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Excellent job Joshua! These all look very professional, actually better than pro really. I love your lighting.

I am kicking myself because we had our family over this morning - I should have taken photos.

:eek: There's always Memorial Day!

Josh....these are really great. I'm especially digging the three generations photo......that's what I'm assuming anyway based on the string family resemblance.

Watch those un-tucked shirts though!!:redface:

Good work!!!!

G

Gr8Tr1x

Josh....these are really great. I'm especially digging the three generations photo......that's what I'm assuming anyway based on the string family resemblance.

Watch those un-tucked shirts though!!:redface:

Good work!!!!

Thanks Stuart. Yeah, that's three generations there. I didnt even notice the untucked shirt. Well, now I'm gonna make him mow my lawn for ruining my shot!

N

Nuteshack

very nice Josh ...the pp flow here has that Olin Mills look ...;-))

G

Gr8Tr1x

very nice Josh ...the pp flow here has that Olin Mills look ...;-))

Thank you for not saying 'Sears' or 'Kmart' LOL....

I realize that they are sort of standard lighting setups, but for the family photos, I didn't want to fool around too much with my lighting, cause I'd probably lose my audience while they waited! Besides, theses will fit in well with the Grandparents other family stuido portraits (which likely are from Olin Mills!)

:tongue: :biggrin:

Josh,

I love the feel of all of these... however...
That blonde is a real beauty!!! She seems a natural model and has such beautiful facial features.

Mike

G

Gr8Tr1x

Josh,

I love the feel of all of these... however...
That blonde is a real beauty!!! She seems a natural model and has such beautiful facial features.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Yeah she really is. I need to get her to sit mroe often and let me practice.

Latest threads

Top Bottom