A few more fall pictures

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by mike mac, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Went to Valley Forge Park yesterday to grab some scapes and some wildlife shots, here are a few of the scapes
    Taken with the D2X and the Nikon 12-24 with B&W circularizer polarizer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

wow... Thanks for sharing...

3. You captured a beautiful environment very well Mike. Especially the last one I like a lot. Perfect composition, mood, sunlight and sky.

4. I like all the picture and specially the last one with the sun shining on half of the picture; this time of the year the angle of the sun change very rapidly and you don't have to much time to compose your picture.

5. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Mike,

Very nice as always. Time goes so fast, it seems like summer was just yesterday.

Regards

RFC

6. Really nice....I like #1 best :smile:

7. Nice shots, Mike! I really like the first shot and the leading lines in it! All are great though.

8. wonderful eye! great landscapes. Love the first and the last ones.
    Dave

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful images, Mike. That first one, I hope, gets matted and framed for one of your walls. The colors and detail in all are beautiful.

10. Very nice pictures Mike. You are one of the most talented on this forum. So much talent on this forum that I can't keep up with the posts.

BTW, what is this B/W circular polarizer. I see many using it. Is it better than the regular polarizer?

11. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Mike,
    Great capture. Very relaxing

12. Thanks Dave I appreciate you looking

13. Thanks Frits it was a fun day and when I woke up this AM realized this was the last bit harrah the leaves are falling like mad

14. Giles
    Thanks this was on my way out of the park and had to stop and walk back a few hundred yards to grab this one.

16. Thanks so much for lookign and commenting

17. Kevin
    Thsi is one I printed out and it looks real nice think i might have to find a place for this one

18. Thanks Dave it was a fun outing I really enjoyed my time out in nature

19. WOw thanks Melisa I wouldnt go that far there is some serious talent on here.
    I went with the B/W poalrizer since I had read so many good reviews it is quite pricey in regards to some other brands but seems to work real well and no vigentting on my 12-24 either

20. Thanks it was a real relaxing day glad it connived that feeling