1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few more from Kenya

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DiverX, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Didn't take these with a D200 but a D2x if that is OK! :) 
    I am at work but just a quick post...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. George, these shots are phenomenal! No need for me to visit there, I'm enjoying it just from looking at your shots!!

3. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Wow!!! :Shocked:

4. George, I can not believe how great these pictures are. I never thought I wanted to go to Africa, but you are changing my mind. Great stuff.

5. Amazing once again George!!! #3 is so typical of the African landscape, good Leopard work :eek: 

{now, these are some nice non D200 photos... :wink:}

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Simply Amazing...Wow how unique. You sure have captured a whole different sight.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    George,

Like one of the previous posters, I have to say that I never really considered Africa seriously as a destination. You shots have definitely changed that. :rolleyes: 

Outstanding.:wink:

8. Just incredible what a variety very very nice George keep sharing please.

9. Thanks Folks...very kind of you all!

It really is a great place to visit and being into photography I can guarantee you will have the trip of a lifetime!!!

10. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    George,

Just had the opportunity to drop in to the Birds and Animals forum to get caught up. What a masterpiece of photography you have here. I really love them all. I would love to take a trip like that. Perhaps one day Leigh and I will get to do that.

Again, spectacular captures.

11. George,

These are absolutely fantastic, each in their own way. What a variety you have here! I hope you have a huge house as the places to hang the masterpieces from this trip (and others) must be running real scarce! :biggrin:

12. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Great shots of an awe inspiring place, someday I hope to go !!

13. Awesome shots, George. Enjoy them a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.