1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few more from last night

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by LSUDVM, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Here are a few more lightning shots from last night though they are not as good as the one posted last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I was out in my bike in that storm... not as nasty as monday night... but was it ever nasty. I thought the world was going to end.

Great pics... where are you shooting from and with?

3. In Mandarin on the water, just North of Julington Creek.

The photos in this thread and the thread from last night were all taken with d300 + 12-24 sigma on manfrotto tripod and mc30 release. Used Bulb.

Funny someone from St Augustine responded since yesterday during the day i was down there on the beach in the am and afterwards we went and had lunch at Columbia. Watched the darkness roll in over the parking garage.

4. I love Saint Aug. I live on the marsh just north of the airport... in fact... at this moment there is perfect "catch a lightning strike" happening. Gonna get the camera out as soon as I am done with work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.