A few more from Madagascar

Well, I am scanning more, but having to pick which ones have not become too grainy with time. Thanks for looking.:smile:

Ring-tailed lemur
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comet Moth

Red-ruffed lemur. This one was so curious about my camera, he just kept getting closer and closer.

I am not sure what kind of lemur this is. I could not find it anywhere, still investigating.

Best
Nancy

WOW, Nancy! These are just stunning! I'm amazed at what you're doing with scanning negatives! I need to do the same as I have film that's 20+ yrs old and don't know what exactly to do with them. Beautiful photos and restoration!

WOW, Nancy! These are just stunning! I'm amazed at what you're doing with scanning negatives! I need to do the same as I have film that's 20+ yrs old and don't know what exactly to do with them. Beautiful photos and restoration!
Thanks Dianne:smile:. Actually I have been amazed also. I have an old Dimage Scan Dual IV and have been using the software that came with the scanner. I had looked at other software but seeing these results have decided to look no further. But, I must say that my Neat Image and Nik sharpener, as plug ins, in PS have helped a lot. I was using a Nikon F4 on that trip and probably using my Tokina 100-300 f4 lens. Anyway, thanks for looking.:biggrin:

cheers
Nancy

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom