A few more from Madagascar

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by flygirl1, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Well, I am scanning more, but having to pick which ones have not become too grainy with time. Thanks for looking.:smile:

Ring-tailed lemur
    [​IMG]

Comet Moth
    [​IMG]

Red-ruffed lemur. This one was so curious about my camera, he just kept getting closer and closer.
    [​IMG]

I am not sure what kind of lemur this is. I could not find it anywhere, still investigating.
    [​IMG]

Best
    Nancy

2. WOW, Nancy! These are just stunning! I'm amazed at what you're doing with scanning negatives! I need to do the same as I have film that's 20+ yrs old and don't know what exactly to do with them. Beautiful photos and restoration!

3. Thanks Dianne:smile:. Actually I have been amazed also. I have an old Dimage Scan Dual IV and have been using the software that came with the scanner. I had looked at other software but seeing these results have decided to look no further. But, I must say that my Neat Image and Nik sharpener, as plug ins, in PS have helped a lot. I was using a Nikon F4 on that trip and probably using my Tokina 100-300 f4 lens. Anyway, thanks for looking.:biggrin:

cheers
    Nancy

4. Thanks. I have looked there, in fact looked again, but really cannot find a good match. Some of their pics are not very good either, anyway, will keep looking. Thanks again:smile:

Cheers
    nancy

5. Shooter

Shooter

May 7, 2007
    New York
    Great shots I'd love to go there some day thanks.

6. Thanks a bunch! It is a great and WILD place. Unfortunately too many people:frown:!

Best
    nancy