1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few more from Madagascar

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by flygirl1, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Well, I am scanning more, but having to pick which ones have not become too grainy with time. Thanks for looking.:smile:

Ring-tailed lemur
    [​IMG]

Comet Moth
    [​IMG]

Red-ruffed lemur. This one was so curious about my camera, he just kept getting closer and closer.
    [​IMG]

I am not sure what kind of lemur this is. I could not find it anywhere, still investigating.
    [​IMG]

Best
    Nancy

2. WOW, Nancy! These are just stunning! I'm amazed at what you're doing with scanning negatives! I need to do the same as I have film that's 20+ yrs old and don't know what exactly to do with them. Beautiful photos and restoration!

3. Thanks Dianne:smile:. Actually I have been amazed also. I have an old Dimage Scan Dual IV and have been using the software that came with the scanner. I had looked at other software but seeing these results have decided to look no further. But, I must say that my Neat Image and Nik sharpener, as plug ins, in PS have helped a lot. I was using a Nikon F4 on that trip and probably using my Tokina 100-300 f4 lens. Anyway, thanks for looking.:biggrin:

cheers
    Nancy

4. Thanks. I have looked there, in fact looked again, but really cannot find a good match. Some of their pics are not very good either, anyway, will keep looking. Thanks again:smile:

Cheers
    nancy

5. Shooter

Shooter

May 7, 2007
    New York
    Great shots I'd love to go there some day thanks.

6. Thanks a bunch! It is a great and WILD place. Unfortunately too many people:frown:!

Best
    nancy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.