A few more from Merritt

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by mike mac, Mar 10, 2005.

1. OK I bought a external drive and was cleaning up some files and found a few (100) I haven't posted yet...lol
    Here are a couple
    A Morehen
    original.
    A trio of Commorants
    original.
    Northern Shoveler
    original.
    Not sure what species this is
    original.
    Osprey and the headless fish
    original.
    Thought this was a fitting end to a wonderful weekend.. "Off into the sunset"
    original.

2. I like the first one.............I partial to red and black you know!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the shots are wonderful. The last shot is fitting for that group. :D :D :D

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots (as usual....;-)) Mike. Reminds me, I still have a couple of thousand myself that I haven't posted.... :p

Think I'll sift through them tonight and see of there is anything worthwhile.... :lol:

Regards,

Frank

4. Way to go my friend, you just keep them coming. Each one is good but my favorites are the last three.

5. Mike -

Leave it to you to make even a "butt shot" look nice...

Find some more, will ya??!!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Mike,

These are extremly nice. Love them all.

I don't know what Duck that is either. I do have a pic of one. I just call it "Duck" lolol You know, if it looks like a duck, etc. hahaha

Evening Eagle is priceless.

Can't seem to get a good one of those Morehens.

You got a good one, squacking and all.

The evening Cormorants in the tree is really nice. What setting did you use for that. Seems mine turned out crummy.

The osprey and the ol' stiff fish. Boy he flew around with that thing for I don't know how long. No wonder she did not want it. Nice shot.

Well thanks for coming up with more Merritt shots. I still have some I have not processed yet myself.

I know there has to be a bunch more everyone has.

Cheers
    Gale