1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few more from my new rangefinder

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by panda81, Aug 13, 2009.

1. panda81

panda81

Feb 7, 2008
    Texas
    Just wanted to share some new photos taken by my Zeiss Ikon with TMAX400. These were taken at a practice session for Sunday morning music worship at my church. I'm really loving TMAX400 :smile:

3815896129_73cf25bf63.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3815896255_c70f96a150.jpg

3816708216_8c8c101865.jpg

3816708846_026b589933.jpg

2. Love the look of the TMax. By the way, I looked at your blog...that is one very cute baby!

3. Very nice tones on these. It's amazing how much stuff you see in the highlights. What lens did you use for these?

4. Excellent black and white. Amazing sharpness!

5. +1!

6. Love these, will have to try this TMAX400!
    (Now all I need to do is borrow your Zeiss Ikon. lol)

Excellent work!

7. panda81

panda81

Feb 7, 2008
    Texas
    Thanks Clayton! Yep, the baby is adorable! She actually just turned one yesterday. I love taking photos of babies...the cuteness makes your photo looks good no matter what! :wink:

Thanks Dino! No problem, from the looks of the Zeiss rumors site, it won't be due for at least another year or more anyway. Maybe I'll upgrade if I can afford it in the future, but right now I'm really loving film anyway! My D700 feels neglected...

Thanks Jansen...I'm amazed too. I don't think I will be able to achieve such a wide range of tones on my D700, maybe it's just my skills though.

Thanks Samuel and Nordic!

Thanks Bill! Huntsville, AL isn't terribly far away from Houston...if you're ever in town, let me know :wink: Then again, I can't imagine anyone ever visiting Houston for fun...not much sight seeing here :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.