A few more from the East Haddam CT area (7 pics)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by vettenut, Apr 29, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Sharing some more shots taken recently in East Haddam & East Hampton CT. Enjoy........

On my way towards East Haddam...

I know....me and "Old Barns...........
    View attachment 92997

Part of an Old Summer Resort still in operation.
    View attachment 92998

The Goodspeed Opera house with the river still swolen from storms several weeks ago.
    View attachment 92999

A covered Bridge barely visible from the road.
    View attachment 93000

A few shops in Main Street East Hampton, CT.
    View attachment 93001

View attachment 93002

2. Very nice saturated colors.

3. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    What a beautiful part of the country. Thank you for sharing.

4. More beautiful shots, Jeff.

Looks like that SUV behind the Opera House might be in jeopardy...particularly as the river rose again last week.

Harry

5. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Alex & Scott, As much as I complain about the cost of living in CT, we do have some pretty area's photographically, so I can at least be happy about that. - Jeff

6. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Harry, I was really surprised how high the water was 1 week after the storm, Middletown CT (where I was born & Raised) had some severe flooding as well. Some of the dock areas in Haddam were damaged a bit from floating debris. - Jeff