A few more from the Lakota Wolf Preserve

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike mac, Mar 13, 2005.

1. OK this is my last series don't want to wear out my welcome here , but I don't get opportunities like this very often.
    Did you say lunch
    original.
    Howling...wish the other wolf was not in the background but you take what you can get
    original.
    Red Fox per Neils comments here is the fox minus the tree
    original.
    Bobcat
    original.
    Canon or Nikon what is for lunch today..
    original.

2. Excellent shots again.

Where is Latoa Wolf Preserve ?

3. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Oh my, you've gone and done it again Mike! Bravo!!

The bobcat now looks like a goofy kitty.

For me, that red fox would be simply perfect if it wasn't for that tree trunk going through his head, but as it stands it's merely almost perfect. :D :D

That's just my opinion of course and in a way it's pretty silly to be so picky for two reasons:

1) The rest of the image is so sublimely brilliant; and

2) Trees tend to occur in nature and animals tend to congregate near them. I'm not sure anyone knows why. :) In other words, it's silly to complain about the animal appearing in its own habitat.

Great shots yet again.

Neil

4. Fantastic Mike!! Amazing detail!!! :D :D :D :D

5. Mike,

I found the website. http://www.lakotawolf.com/

What are the rates ?

Wolf Watch
    $15.00/adult $7.00/child under 12 years old

but

Photography Sessions are:

$125.00 / 1 hour 15 minutes
    $300.00 / half day
    $500.00 / whole day

How much did you pay ?

6. Columbia NJ
    www.lakotawolf.com
    Thanks fro lookign I appreciate it

7. I have so enjoyed your series of pictures from Lakota and am a liitle sad to see it end. Your photography has been superb and these last images are no exception. Well done Mike.

8. Thanks Gordon I have some more but it seems these have worn out there welcome time to move on to something new.

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

You are so wrong!! We will never get tired of seeing your posts. We may get a little discouraged by them, but never tired....;-)

Seriously, seeing your pics just proves to all of us that we can do better. We need this kind of reminder to push us to get better. 8)

Thanks,

Frank

10. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hey Mike,

Fantastic shots as per your norm but what's all that white stuff in the pics?

11. Thanks Frank, I know that after a while they all look the same so it is time for me to get out and shoot some other things, work has been mildly crazy and my shooting time limited as of late , I need another adventure soon!

12. Thanks
    Harry it is still frigging cold up here, hasn't made the turn to spring yet, I wouldn't even rule out another dose of snow before it is all over.