1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Few More from the Last Trip: Grand Teton / Yellowstone

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Masa, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
  2. These are nice. The last one is my favorite. Love the Autumn colors.

3. Very nice job with these. Love the colors in the last shot.

4. Masa,
    These are beautiful. Looks like you made the most of your weather. I love the colors in your Oxbow Bend sunset shot.

5. DW Brewer

DW Brewer Guest

I recognize that weather; that's what it was like for our visit!

6. Great job regardless of the weather. Thanks for posting.

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Very Nicely Done !

I miss seeing your work at the cafe :) 

8. Spectacular capture.:smile:

9. Beautiful pictures, I like the 2nd and last one best. That's what the weather was like the last time I was there, November of '06, but it can still be spectacular with the gray of the clouds playing with the silver granite.

10. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Beautiful indeed. Can you tell me which lenses you used to capture these great images? The colors and contrast along with the sharpness is just astonishing.

11. Well done. I sure do love the Tetons.

12. Masa

Masa

Feb 27, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Thank you for all the feedbacks. It's always nice to be out in the nature.:smile:

I'm pretty sure I used my 28-70 lens for all of them.

Thanks
    Masa

13. quyd300

quyd300

Apr 3, 2008
    Houston
    Even though you missed the sunset, you captured the scene beautifully! I really like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.