A few more from the zoo

Philippe Roger said:
Wow! Some more excellent images. That gorilla shot, also your new avatar, is excellent: no wonder they picked it up for publication. Kudos on another great post! I guess you are really happy with the X and the big gun, huh? :wink: :biggrin:
Phillep
thanks so much for the kind words, I was suprised they used the gorilla, they are using a shole series of tiger pictures I took to help promote the reopneing of the tiger exhibit including billboards on the major highways comign in to Philly.
I am stiull gettign used to the X and the 200-400 is the forst big lens and it does take a lot fo gettign used to. Good for the musles though

G

Gordon Large

Hey Mike -

Really nice images! But how come you went to the zoo and didn't give me a call? :mad: :mad: :mad: I know, short notice, quick break from work and all that. You're forgiven this time. :smile:

What monopod do you use? And do you use a ballhead or something like RRS recommends on their website?

See ya soon -
Gordon

Great captures, Mike. The second gorilla image is so cool and the Eagle is so magestic! I haven't had much luck with shooting animals this summer. I am planning to go to the zoo next week...hopefully my luck will be better.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom