A FEW MORE HUMMERS

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PEPPER PETE, May 27, 2005.

1. Just thought I'd share some of the little guys I like.
    Pete

[​IMG]
    8075338-L.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Those are good...hummers are extremely hard to capture. I for one have yet to attempt it, although we have them in abundance in our backyard. You've done well here!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful images...I wonder if there are hummingbirds in Illinois. The only hummers here belong to the yuppies and are seldom used for off-roading.

Keep the hummer images coming!!!

4. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Great shots, Pete! The only hummers I see around here have 4 wheels and want to run over you!

5. Nice shots Pete!!!! they are fun arent they. Wish we had some where we live, but the drives are worth it. have a great weekend and shoot straight!

Keith

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice captures Pete.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ooooohhhhh

Really nice.

8. Thanks Leigh, if you have them in abundance in your backyard you should try and get in some shots. You will feel great when you get that first sharp one.
    Pete

9. Thanks Frank, I would think there would be Hummingbirds in Illinois. I know about the four wheel ones, would like to have one.
    Pete

10. Nice ones Pete.

Martin

11. Thanks Don. You got to be fast to dodge the 4 wheels. You can bet the hummingbirds are fast also. lol
    Pete

12. Keith, Frank, Gale,Martin, Many thanks for your comments.
    Pete

13. Pete.....I think it is safe to say that you have this Hummer thing down....nice going!!! :D :D :D :D

14. Thanks Bryan, it took a few hundred shots to finally get down a set up for taking them. I still take quite a few before I get a keeper. It's a challenge and it's fun.
    Pete

15. Great captures, Pete. Those guys move so quick - a real challenge! :) :) Thanks for sharing.

16. Great captures, Pete. Those guys move so quick - a real challenge! :) :) Thanks for sharing.

17. Thanks Dennis, :D I enjoy watching them.
    Pete