A FEW MORE HUMMERS

Just thought I'd share some of the little guys I like.
Pete

8022946-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

8075338-L.jpg

6635726-L.jpg

Those are good...hummers are extremely hard to capture. I for one have yet to attempt it, although we have them in abundance in our backyard. You've done well here!

Beautiful images...I wonder if there are hummingbirds in Illinois. The only hummers here belong to the yuppies and are seldom used for off-roading.

Keep the hummer images coming!!!

Nice shots Pete!!!! they are fun arent they. Wish we had some where we live, but the drives are worth it. have a great weekend and shoot straight!

Keith

Leigh said:
Those are good...hummers are extremely hard to capture. I for one have yet to attempt it, although we have them in abundance in our backyard. You've done well here!
Thanks Leigh, if you have them in abundance in your backyard you should try and get in some shots. You will feel great when you get that first sharp one.
Pete

eng45ine said:
Beautiful images...I wonder if there are hummingbirds in Illinois. The only hummers here belong to the yuppies and are seldom used for off-roading.

Keep the hummer images coming!!!
Thanks Frank, I would think there would be Hummingbirds in Illinois. I know about the four wheel ones, would like to have one.
Pete

PhotoDawg said:
Pete.....I think it is safe to say that you have this Hummer thing down....nice going!!! :D :D :D :D
Thanks Bryan, it took a few hundred shots to finally get down a set up for taking them. I still take quite a few before I get a keeper. It's a challenge and it's fun.
Pete

Latest threads

Top Bottom