A few more landscapes from the Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by james thiel, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Jim:

Wonderful series of images. I really love the one of the bridge with the fog. Looking forward to seeing more.

Gil

2. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    These are great. Fog can really make a good picture excellent.

Your picture of the bridge reminded me of this one of the bridge on California Rt 1 near Big Sur with fog.

http://sfox.smugmug.com/gallery/230586/1/8950121/Large

3. Lovely images Jim. The fog rolling in over the bridge is really impressive as are the beach shots. Well done series.

4. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Good stuff. There are truly many opportunities on that coast. Well done.

5. Thanks all for the kind words. Greg you are sure right about the opportunites here in the Pacific Northwest for great pictures. I am blessed to live in such a beautiful spot. Too bad it is such a big State to get to all the neat places.

6. James,

I really like the first one and the bridge in the fog, but they are all very well done. Congrats on capturing the beauty of the area.

7. Great depth in these shots...

The first shot is fantastic, with the haze really adding a great element of depth to the image. The bridge is wonderfull as well.

Dave