A few more People pics

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Ok, a few that I took, not near as many as Frits and Connie.

In fact here are Frits and Connie in their normal mode:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

By the way these next shots are at f4 and 1/80 with the 200-400VR, ISO 200, yep it was early when these were taken this morning.

Connie: who always had a camera up to her face! :smile:

the beautiful Marilyn, how Larry (ozarkshome) was able to marry this fine lady I will never know, miracles do happen. (seriously, Larry is a fine gentleman, proud to know him.)

Frank (Flew) in watch and chimp mode (the man has eyes all over his head, he can chimp and spy birds with the best of them!

Shot with the 105VR Dave Watts doing some detail work at the gardens, you can see the source material for his fine work:

A great mother daughter shot, Rex is a lucky guy! boy Hannah sure has gorgeous skin, oh to be young again!

that is it for now, I guess, more to come later,

Wade

These are great, Wade. The people pictures are my favorite.

It was a pleasure to meet you this weekend and I hope to see you again.

I think everyone has turned in for the night!

Terrific series, Wade! It sure was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife, Dianne.

I have to agree with Mason...all the people shots everyone has been posting are my favorites! I suppose that's because for me, that's what this whole weekend is about...meeting all the wonderful people face to face.

Patrick and I are already talking about next year!!!!

Wade - Thanks for putting a face to some of the 'regulars' we read from and correspond with through the cafe. Wish I had been able to make it this year. great pictures!!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Wade - Thanks for putting a face to some of the 'regulars' we read from and correspond with through the cafe. Wish I had been able to make it this year. great pictures!!
Excellent shots Wade. So great to meet you and Diane in person.

Thanks so much!!
Wade, what a feast for the eyes!
You did a great job with these.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Thanks for showing us the gang in action.

Virginia
aka beaucamera
These are great, Wade. The people pictures are my favorite.

It was a pleasure to meet you this weekend and I hope to see you again.

I think everyone has turned in for the night!
Great series!

Thanks a lot, Wade.
Terrific series, Wade! It sure was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely wife, Dianne.

I have to agree with Mason...all the people shots everyone has been posting are my favorites! I suppose that's because for me, that's what this whole weekend is about...meeting all the wonderful people face to face.

Patrick and I are already talking about next year!!!!
Wow, Wade! What great photos of everybody! Yep, that's me, alright! :biggrin: I really like that shot! You captured the essence of all of us quite nicely!

OK, I'm off to the shower to get ready for another fun day!
WOW! Talke about capturing the true essence of these fine people! I love em! I"m so glad everyone is having such a wonderful time! This really gets me looking forward to next year!
Wow wonderful shots
Wonderful folks:>))))
Wade,
Thank you. I am so jealoous of all who are there and enjoying each other's company. The photos make me feel as if I were there.
hehe, glad YOU said it and not me! DIdn't want everyone to know just how GREEN I am that I'm not there too!
Easy to do with great subjects and folks

Wade

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Great shots Wade. You are right, I am a lucky guy. Not only to have a beautiful Wife and Daughter. But also to have the opportunity to meet and become friends with all these wonderful people. It was great to meet you. Thanks for all the time you took putting the door prizes together.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom