A few more turkey shots

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PhotoByMark, Aug 17, 2005.

1. I try not to repeat shots so here are a few different views of turkeys.

Follow the Leader
    34724896_32429b8caf_o.

Hey Turkey - That ain't mistle toe and I ain't gonna kiss you!
    34724878_12c257e246_o.

Grazing
    34724775_8427253552_o.

Turkeys are Beautiful in a Weird Turkey Way
    34724802_b0fa597c33_o.

Anybody see where those turkeys went?
    34724721_025d58b9c6_o.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I never believed I would think turkeys are cute, but hey! There is a first time for anything. Nice, and cute, set Mark!

I still think they taste better than they look though. ;) 

3. Thx Chris.

YES! Turkey is yummy!

4. I have to concur with Chris. LOL!!!!!! but really like the 4th shot, kept coming back to it. Isnt that favourite time coming up soon?? ;-)

5. Sounds like a before and after series is in order in the near future.

Last year we ate a wild turkey - Have to say it was really good.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Mark, another excellent series. I love the one with the dog. I can't believe that they are just so calm, just grazing away. I really hope that you are kidding about eating one of these guys. They seem so trusting. :?

7. Probably not one of these guys but, a real more wild turkey. However, these are actually at my neighbors house so I guess he will decide. I am not much of a hunter (fishing - Yes) prefer to do hunting only by photo only.

8. One thing for certain, your turkeys are more tame than my turkeys. Just to get close to them was a major chore and for a dog to be that close would be unheard of. Good series of shots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.