A few new ones

This one's a touch backfocussed, and ya, I can see our shadows on the garage. Briefly tried to make it disappear, but gave up.
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Headshot of Katie. Had problems getting the background evenly lit
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I must warn you, the next one is very suggestive, so do not click on it at work, or if anyone is present that might be the least bit offended or shocked!
Just wanted to try some different stuff for a change.
Kim: entitled "Enraptured"
http://upload.pbase.com/image/77437048/original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All are very nice. Thanks for sharing Steve.

1) The reflections on the Corvette are cool. Not sure if I should put my attention on the girl or the vette... but that's a good thing ;-)

2) Great lighting, pose, and I don't mind the gradient in the background color

3) Interesting, provocative

Steve,

Great shots of a lovely model! Where do you guys find these beauties?

1 - I love the light you caught between the shirt strap and her chest. It really adds dimension to her. The BG shadows actually add to the compositional triangle w/o too much optical distraction, IMHO.

3 - I think it would evoke more if she had turned her head toward the camera, lots of hair under her face, either with eyes closed or narrowly looking at the camera. Still a great shot, maybe a little more face lighting. Beautiful skin texture!

Mike

All are very nice. Thanks for sharing Steve.

1) The reflections on the Corvette are cool. Not sure if I should put my attention on the girl or the vette... but that's a good thing ;-)

2) Great lighting, pose, and I don't mind the gradient in the background color

3) Interesting, provocative
Thanks Samer! The pic in the link required a lot of takes to get it right, as I was actually sitting on top of a 6 ft ladder, bumping my head on the 9 ft ceiling & overhead door track, so making lighting or any other adjustments took a lot of effort. It was only after making a certain suggestion for her posing, did I get the look I was going for. Besides that, I had to really work it in PS, as the original pose had her positioned horizontally in the frame. I had to increase the size of the canvas, rotate her CCW, then fill in the blank area with more rug!

The first one is pretty good. Nice light and very very attractive subject.
Thanks!

What vette? :cool:

All three are excellent IMO.
Thanks!

Steve,

Great shots of a lovely model! Where do you guys find these beauties?

1 - I love the light you caught between the shirt strap and her chest. It really adds dimension to her. The BG shadows actually add to the compositional triangle w/o too much optical distraction, IMHO.

3 - I think it would evoke more if she had turned her head toward the camera, lots of hair under her face, either with eyes closed or narrowly looking at the camera. Still a great shot, maybe a little more face lighting. Beautiful skin texture!

Mike
Thanks Mike. I have several shots with her looking at the camera, and this one is by far the best overall, imo. Gives a real voyeristic feel to it. I agree about needing a touch more light on her face too.

I like the shots....

the first one is terrific...!
Thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom